Monday, May 15, 2017

Isaac Asimov - The Last Question




This is by far my favorite story of all those I have written. After all, I undertook to tell several trillion years of human history in the space of a short story and I leave it to you as to how well I succeeded. I also undertook another task, but I won't tell you what that was lest l spoil the story for you. It is a curious fact that innumerable readers have asked me if I wrote this story. They seem never to remember the title of the story or (for sure) the author, except for the vague thought it might be me. But, of course, they never forget the story itself especially the ending. The idea seems to drown out everything -- and I'm satisfied that it should. - Isaac Asimov
          Ebook Size : 48 KB

          Download :  Isaac Asimov - The Last Question



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this book?